Thread: I will be gone for awhile

I will be gone for awhile

I have just gotten home from the hospital with pulmonary embolisms and need to take time to properly recover. I am on bedrest until further notice. I will miss you all but I know you will carry on without me. Please pray for my speedy recovery. I have blood clots in both lungs. It was a surprise discovery as I thought I was having a heart attack at 40! THis is my second round with blood clots in my lungs in 6 years.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I have just gotten home from the hospital with pulmonary embolisms and need to take time to properly recover. I am on bedrest until further notice. I will miss you all but I know you will carry on without me. Please pray for my speedy recovery. I have blood clots in both lungs. It was a surprise discovery as I thought I was having a heart attack at 40! THis is my second round with blood clots in my lungs in 6 years.
    Oh Bobbi, you will definitely be in our thoughts and prayers as you rest and recover! My FIL has had two pulmonary embolisms and has been on blood thinner since. We'll remember you while you're away! Take care!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    Oh! I'm sorry that you're not well! We'll miss all your input here while you're gone...get better soon!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Update

I had my INR checked today and it is good at 2.2. so my blood is thin enough that it won't clot on me. I still feel achy and will for awhile. but I am able to stay up a little more today. I only needed two naps today but I go to bed around 9:30 just to lay and rest while waiting for hubby and the dogs to come to bed!

Thumbs up Update

I just got in from my doctors visit and shopping with mom. I was not to be shopping and that totally wiped me out. Ready for a nap! But at the doctors office my INR was 2.4 today so he took m off the Lovenox. I am glad it was scary having to give myself shots in the tummy. He told me to bring in my used needles and the left over lovenox for disposal on my next appointment . Which is next monday.His office people are not very informed about my illness but he said the minute I was admitted to the hospital he recieved reports about my care. Mom went with me and asked him to put me on something for water retention and he said not right now. But the bad news is that I will have to see a hematologist/oncoligist in a yea to decide the next course of action. He wants me to lose 30 to 40 pounds! No surprise there. I have been trying but now it is important to do so.

So please continue to pray for me!