Thread: Site to watch movies online

Talking Site to watch movies online

you can watch it and many others at www.Graboid.com I have watched several there and you can get the free account and watch up to 5 movies free a month! I will have to watch it next month. I already used up my free time for this month on Baby Mama, Made Of Honor, Twilight and Tinkerbell! all are great movies.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

:snow:

Thanks for the site!!

Merry Christmas To All And To All A Good Night

you are welcome!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

OMC i forgot to ask.Is this totally free or is there a membership you have to buy?

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    you can watch it and many others at www.Graboid.com I have watched several there and you can get the free account and watch up to 5 movies free a month! I will have to watch it next month. I already used up my free time for this month on Baby Mama, Made Of Honor, Twilight and Tinkerbell! all are great movies.
    ok, I downloaded it today and watched "Nim's Island" which I hadn't seen, so that was great. but, then I was browsing through the choices and noticed there are quite a few x-rated type movies on the list and there doesn't seem to be any parental filters or anything like that and I have two older children here so I had to delete the program from my computer. Also, they say they have all these thousands of movies, and they do have a lot of them, but what they don't tell you is that each movie is listed multiple times. but, thanks anyway.

ok guys let me in on the secret.When I went to the site it came up with a membership that I would have to pay.I don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by tlazer View Post
    ok guys let me in on the secret.When I went to the site it came up with a membership that I would have to pay.I don't get it
    I'm not sure I understood completely either, but there is a free membership. PJack could explain it better than me, but either you get to watch x amount of movies each month, OR just a set amount of movies for free, than no more after that. You have the option of upgrading to one of various paid services, the least expensive being abuot $5.00 a month, the most being about $30.00 a month. I would have liked to keep it, but I can't I hope this helps a little.

Since I'm still unemployed,I had the cable company turn off my cable.so now I get 22 channels.I thought this would be a great idea.....If I didn't have to pay for the service.I have to cut every which way I can