Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ta-dah!

You are ahead of me. I didn't but any thing for Easter dinner yet. Didn't buy anything for the baskets except for a few little things. I need to get moving.

cute decorations! I don't decorate for Easter. All I really ever do is make easter baskets for the two dogs! It is a tradition. THis year they get people food in there baskets. since I don't have the funds to buy dog treats!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

I went to a new HUGE garden center yesterday and all the Easter items were 50% off in their large gift shop. I found two tiny yellow chicks that go perfectly at the base of my tree. I believe they're flocked resin.

I left the kitchen window open last night and the spring peepers are still calling to each other. We're getting our worn out A/C replaced this week.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    cute decorations! I don't decorate for Easter. All I really ever do is make easter baskets for the two dogs! It is a tradition. THis year they get people food in there baskets. since I don't have the funds to buy dog treats!
    Did they like their people food?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I went to a new HUGE garden center yesterday and all the Easter items were 50% off in their large gift shop. I found two tiny yellow chicks that go perfectly at the base of my tree. I believe they're flocked resin.

I left the kitchen window open last night and the spring peepers are still calling to each other. We're getting our worn out A/C replaced this week.
    What a find- and at 50% off. I haven't been able to find any Easter decorations that I'm interested in this year. I have to remember to buy things I like as soon as I see them, because as trends change I may not see them again!

We finally hear the spring peepers here, too! It's such an awesome sound after the winter!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Did they like their people food?
    They love anything they get. they sared their viennas and twinkies. and they finished they carry out reats last night before bed.

They love anything they get. they sared their viennas and twinkies. and they finished they carry out reats last night before bed.

Hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    What a find- and at 50% off. I haven't been able to find any Easter decorations that I'm interested in this year. I have to remember to buy things I like as soon as I see them, because as trends change I may not see them again!
    Yeah, everytime I say that I'll wait till next year, I can't find it next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    We finally hear the spring peepers here, too! It's such an awesome sound after the winter!
    It really gets me excited because I know that spring is definitely here!

I miss hearing the spring peepers. But I hea our fellow woodpecker in the woods beside the trailor!

I miss hearing the spring peepers. But I hea our fellow woodpecker in the woods beside the trailor!
    Woodpeckers make me happy, too. A couple of years ago we had downy woodpeckers at our suet feeder, but they seemed to have moved away when the storm knocked a dying tree down behind our property.