Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Christmas in Chinese

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4

    Christmas in Chinese

    Christmas=sheng dan
    Merry Christmas=sheng dan kuai le
    Happy New Year=xin nian kuai le

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North east of France
    Posts
    162
    Great ! Thank you for sharing !
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year from France

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphirekishi View Post
    Christmas=sheng dan
    Merry Christmas=sheng dan kuai le
    Happy New Year=xin nian kuai le
    lol, nice to meet u! are u a Chinese?

  4. #4
    I'm Chinese,nowdays,Chriatmas is very popular in China.


    Click me
    Last edited by Amberjhons; 08-31-2009 at 11:48 AM.
    No one expects you to be the best,but we must try our best.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,538

    :gingerbread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Amberjhons View Post
    I'm Chinese,nowdays,Chriatmas is very popular in China.


    Click me
    When its Christmas in China??
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    When its Christmas in China??

    Also On December twenty-fifth.




    There goes
    No one expects you to be the best,but we must try our best.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,538

    :gingerbread:

    I thought it was a different day!!

    I guess Im talking about New Years Day. I' ve read somewhere that Chinese celebrate the first day of the year, in different days, every year..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    I thought it was a different day!!

    I guess Im talking about New Years Day. I' ve read somewhere that Chinese celebrate the first day of the year, in different days, every year..

    Oh,i'm very sorry i didn't catch you.
    Yeah,the first day of the year is the most important day,also called Spring Festival,It's the time that people hold all kinds of activities to celebrate.,
    all activities are designed for worship and the worship of ancestors, millennium bringers of good fortune, abundant.In a word,it's a a red-letter day.


    Present.com
    No one expects you to be the best,but we must try our best.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,538

    :gingerbread:

    Quote Originally Posted by Amberjhons View Post
    Oh,i'm very sorry i didn't catch you.
    Yeah,the first day of the year is the most important day,also called Spring Festival,It's the time that people hold all kinds of activities to celebrate.,
    all activities are designed for worship and the worship of ancestors, millennium bringers of good fortune, abundant.In a word,it's a a red-letter day.


    Present.com
    Thanks for sharing, It seems so interesting!!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Thanks for sharing, It seems so interesting!!

    It's my pleasure.


    Present.com
    No one expects you to be the best,but we must try our best.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 07:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About ATC

    ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr