Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Feather Tree

I am going out today to look and see what I can find. I haven't even seen trees like yours except for christmas time and didn't even think about Easter. If they are to expensive I will purchase something after Easter. I have my eye on a few bunnies that are $40 online and I will wait until they clearance them out. I have to look in the garage and find my Easter totes to see what I already have. Love, love, love your tree and decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna-50 View Post
    I am going out today to look and see what I can find. I haven't even seen trees like yours except for christmas time and didn't even think about Easter. If they are to expensive I will purchase something after Easter. I have my eye on a few bunnies that are $40 online and I will wait until they clearance them out.
    Good plan! And maybe next January, you can find a small tree on clearance at Hobby Lobby (pink would work for Easter).

I have to look in the garage and find my Easter totes to see what I already have.
    I need to search and organize my overstuffed basement!

Love, love, love your tree and decorations.
    Thank you sooo much! It's always fun to share.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."