Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast

Thread: Member Birthdays

Happy Birthday

Christmas Mama

Hope You Have A Marvelous Day

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Best Birthday Wished Christmas Mama
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Christmas Mama;

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

I just noticed that it's your birthday, but you've probably gone to bed by now. I'm sorry that I'm late in wishing you a happy birthday, Christmas Mama.

Happy belated Birthday, Christmas Mama!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicky88 View Post

Ha, but December babies rock.
    Agreed!

My Christmas Blogs
    **NEW** Silver & Gold Christmas http silver and gold christmas dot blogspot dot you know... (let me know what you think!)
    My regular Christmas blog: Kris Kringle For Singles dot blogspot dot you know...

I'm a June baby, myself, but I have 3 Christmas babies here with me right now. My oldest daughter and her son (my oldest grandson) were both born on Christmas Eve, and my youngest son was born on Christmas Day. So, yeah, December babies definitely rock.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    I'm a June baby, myself, but I have 3 Christmas babies here with me right now. My oldest daughter and her son (my oldest grandson) were both born on Christmas Eve, and my youngest son was born on Christmas Day. So, yeah, December babies definitely rock.
    Wow steph you sure have one festive family!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    I'm a June baby too. But I love winter

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    I'm a June baby too. But I love winter
    yeah, out of 5 children, I consider I got 2 Christmas presents and 1 birthday present, since 2 were born at Christmas and 1 was born the day before my birthday. But then, they are all gifts, really.