Thread: Great Sports Training Gifts for kids...

Great Sports Training Gifts for kids...

So I went to this website where they sell a ton of great baseball, basketball, golf etc training equipment. I needed to get my son something for Xmas and since he's really into basketball right now I got him a SKLZ Hoop Count. It's an electronic device that let's you count how many shots you make in a game or during practice. You can use it on yourself or test your competitor, or both! The great thing about it is that allows you to track 2 players at the same time. I had to test it out before I gave it to him so I got one for myself too and it's really great because you don't have to think about you're hoop shot percentage, the thing does it for you! Anyway, if you go to the SKLZ store website, they have a store locator where you can find a sporting goods store near you that sells it.

that's great but I don't know anyone involved in sports right now. so I guess I will not need it this year.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!