Thread: A trip to London

A trip to London

I just don’t need a reason to buy a gift for my mom, and if it’s the holiday season then I get all excited and look forward to surprising her with that one special gift she has been wanting all year long. My mother is someone who is with me all through the year, and is my pillar of support whenever I am in a dilemma or going through a rough patch. This year too when work was not going well, and I was unhappy at my office, she was with me telling me of how talented I am and how I should not work in a place where I am not appreciated and move on. Her strength gave me the courage to put down my papers and branch out on my own and thankfully I have been successful in this. I owe her a lot for what has happened in my life and she is the reason I am an independent, and mature adult.

Every time someone compliments me, I say a silent Thank you prayer to God for giving me such a wonderful mom. And nothing gives me joy but to see her happy and that I get the pleasure of watching by doing small things for her. For this Christmas I was thinking of buying her a piece of jewellery that she has been eyeing for a while now, but whenever I have asked her if I shall get it for her, she politely refuses saying she has no reason to wear it and would rather go on a trip to meet my sister.

I have therefore decided to gift her a week’s holiday to London, where I know she will surely have a lovely time. It will be a wonderful experience for us especially since my sister works in London and it has been a while since we all met. Mom will be thrilled to bits meeting her and being able to spend time with us both. She never wanted either of us to leave the country but work took my sister away and well, I guess this is my way of reuniting us all. To spend the holidays together means so much to mom that I know she will cherish this Christmas and the gift would please her to no end. My way of saying, “Thank you for being the most understanding and sweetest mom”.

Merry Christmas

ChristmasWith Love

Hohoho!

I hope this week holiday will be before Christmas as London really gets festive at this time of the year.
    With Christmas markets, lights and entertainment.

Here is a blog/guide with lot of info on Christmas in London:

http://www.thisischristmas.com/UKChristmasBlog/

Merry Christmas
    I love Christmas!

Your travel gift is incredible! I'm sure it will leave her speechless!

______
    Someone somewhere loves ya!

I bet she will love it! take pictures and share the experience with all of us as well. I would love to be able to treat my mom with something that special. I love to pamper her when I have the money!.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Wow!