Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite part of Christmas?

:snow: What is your favorite part of Christmas?

FOr me the favorite part is wrapping the gifts. But I treasure everything especially CHrist!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Celebrating the joy of CHRIST and so many other things...the songs, the decorations, time with family, the feelings Christmas brings, and the love and goodwill people show this time of year.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

My favorite part is Christmas eve in church. The carols, the greenery,the little ones falling asleep...
    Folks seem to glow with good will like the candles on the altar. It isn't Christmas for me without this experience.

The days before Christmas, decorating the house, searching for presents and wrapping them up, trying to imagine the joy they will bring. I love xmas eve, when gathering with my family.
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year from France

:santa:

I love Christmas Eve- the magical feeling, sense of anticipation and holiness. And I love when there are children all excited for Santa!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    I love Christmas Eve- the magical feeling, sense of anticipation and holiness. And I love when there are children all excited for Santa!
    Christmas Eve is wonderful with children...I can remember how excited my siblings and I would get after dinner on Christmas Eve. We always opened presents with my mom's sister and her family and my grandparents. Then it was home and off to bed so Santa could come!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

celebrating with my family on CHristmas Eve has become a highlight over the years

As stupid as it sounds, but I really love driving out to meet family and friends and driving home from that later. Together in the car with our dog and christmasmusic on I couldn't be happier.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira1986 View Post
    As stupid as it sounds, but I really love driving out to meet family and friends and driving home from that later. Together in the car with our dog and christmasmusic on I couldn't be happier.
    I sometimes like to be out and about on holidays; "mingling with society" sometimes gets me more in the mood.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I also like to include my dogs in the festivities!