Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite part of Christmas?

I love everything about Christmas. I love watching and hearing about Christ's birth. I love the decorations, the music, decorating the tree, the lights, the gift wrapping, getting together with family, seeing people's faces when they open their gifts. No matter what else was going on my parent's always made my Christmas's extra special.

I think I like just about everything about Christmas as well. I love to listen to Christmas music, watch Christmas movies/TV specials, going to look at Christmas lights, shopping and wrapping presents. I also like to go if any church in my town has a live nativity scene you only drive by but it reminds you what Christmas it all about.

I think besides watching all the xmas themed shows and shopping for presents the thing I like to do most is build a huge fire in my pit out in the backyard and sit with friends and family and have some beers and toast marshmallows

Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post
    I think I like just about everything about Christmas as well. I love to listen to Christmas music, watch Christmas movies/TV specials, going to look at Christmas lights, shopping and wrapping presents. I also like to go if any church in my town has a live nativity scene you only drive by but it reminds you what Christmas it all about.
    I've never seen a live nativity scene. Cool.

I also like to drive around looking at Christmas lights.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShirts View Post
    I think besides watching all the xmas themed shows and shopping for presents the thing I like to do most is build a huge fire in my pit out in the backyard and sit with friends and family and have some beers and toast marshmallows
    That sounds very summery to me!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Mistletoe The live nativity scene is really neat if you have one in your hometown you should check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    That sounds very summery to me!
    Haha maybe, but during the summer the fire pit is covered by an above ground pool. The heat is so bad here during the summer I dont think anyone would appreciate the warmth of the fire :D Maybe beers and pizza in the AC lol

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post
    I love everything about Christmas. I love watching and hearing about Christ's birth. I love the decorations, the music, decorating the tree, the lights, the gift wrapping, getting together with family, seeing people's faces when they open their gifts. No matter what else was going on my parent's always made my Christmas's extra special.
    Quote Originally Posted by gummgirl View Post

Live nativities are great to see!

PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

PumpkinJack Yes, they are very beautiful.

my favourite part of christmas is christmas eve, there is such of buzz of excitement, everyone is happy, I also think decorating the house is my favourite too!