Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite part of Christmas?

Yeah Chrstmas eve is exciting and fun...but I cant help being a little sad, only because you know that its already over! I think my favorite time starts in Oct..only because its just the beginning and you have 3 months to soak in the season :D

The whole Holiday season, but most of all, waking up on Christmas Morning. The adrenaline I have when I wake up is like no other on any other given day.

Quote Originally Posted by MacShirts View Post
    Yeah Chrstmas eve is exciting and fun...but I cant help being a little sad, only because you know that its already over! I think my favorite time starts in Oct..only because its just the beginning and you have 3 months to soak in the season :D

I totally get what you're saying. I'm starting my Christmas "High" already. My family thinks I lack something in my everyday life

Quote Originally Posted by MacShirts View Post
    Sometimes I think I "feel" Christmas the most when most people are not even thinking about it.

And I like this board, because these are the people who have Christmas in their hearts. It's renewed the holiday for me.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

:gingerbread:

Quote Originally Posted by A.Edwards View Post
    The whole Holiday season, but most of all, waking up on Christmas Morning. The adrenaline I have when I wake up is like no other on any other given day.
    Waking up on Christmas Morning is my favorite moment too...

However, I have to say that this day is also a weird one, because somewhere, inside me, I feel that the 25th of December is one of the last days of Holidays..
    And that makes me a little sad..

Quote Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
    Sometimes I think I "feel" Christmas the most when most people are not even thinking about it.

And I like this board, because these are the people who have Christmas in their hearts. It's renewed the holiday for me.
    You are very very right...

Quote Originally Posted by Christmasplease View Post

???????

our favourite part of christmas is,

setting up the chairs and settee with the names of the children.They have always made

name places for them. When they have gone to bed putting all the presents out.

Even for the two that have left home,they come in the morning, early to open them

with the rest of the family

yvette

:santa:

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    FOr me the favorite part is wrapping the gifts. But I treasure everything especially CHrist!
    My favorite part of christmas when I see children's face light up with joy when they open the gifts on christmas day it's trully magical.
    Last edited by decorliving; 09-06-2009 at 05:15 PM.