Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The wrapping Paper test

Lively & inspiring. Of course I picked the ornament paper!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

You Are Generous and Loving

You approach the holidays in a warm, caring fashion.
    You make sure everyone is taken care of, and you connect with all the people you know.

You think the holidays are all about personal relationships, and you enjoy making the people you love smile.
    You'll go the extra mile to make sure everyone is happy.

Of all the types, you are the most likely to have the most types of wrapping paper.
    You're also the most likely to include a homemade gift - even if it's just cookies or a funny card.

You Are Whimsical and Imaginative

You approach the holidays with creativity and imagination.
    For you, it's yet another opportunity to express your glorious view of the world.

Whether you're decorating your house or baking cookies, you like everything to have your personal touch.
    You do your best to make the holidays a unique and special time for everyone around you.

Of all the types, you are the most likely to give delightfully surprising and interesting gifts.
    You're also the most likely to wrap your gifts in an quirky, beautiful way.

You Are Thoughtful and Gentle

You Are Dependable and Trustworthy

You approach the holidays with drive and determination.
    You're usually the one who does all of the organizing and work.

You love being in charge of Christmas dinner, decorating the tree, and picking out presents.
    You know that everything will be perfect, as long as you're the one behind the wheel.

Of all the types, you're the most likely to search far and wide to find the best deal on the gifts you give.
    You're also the most likely to have a very detailed system for how you wrap and label presents.

oooo-er, that's me alright! The only thing wrong is that i don't always get the best deal!

You Are Considerate and Mature

You approach the holidays with responsibility and cooperation.
    You'll do your part to make sure that everyone else has a happy holiday.

You aren't particularly picky or high maintenance during the holidays.
    You're happy to be in the company of people you love, and you're willing to "go with the flow."

Of all the types, you are the most likely to give someone exactly what they want.
    You're also the most likely to wrap all your presents well - to prevent peeking!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Co-Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

-------
    You Are Dependable and Trustworthy

You approach the holidays with drive and determination.
    You're usually the one who does all of the organizing and work.

You love being in charge of Christmas dinner, decorating the tree, and picking out presents.
    You know that everything will be perfect, as long as you're the one behind the wheel.

Of all the types, you're the most likely to search far and wide to find the best deal on the gifts you give.
    You're also the most likely to have a very detailed system for how you wrap and label presents.
    -------

Although I do think that I am dependable and Trustworthy .. I am nothing like what else is mentioned.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

You Are Peaceful and Appreciative

You approach the holidays with harmony and thoughtfulness.
    You realize the holidays can be a hard time for some people, and you're there to lend your support.

Not only do you enjoy giving during the holidays, you enjoy receiving greetings, love, and gifts.
    You graciously appreciate every holiday gesture made in your honor.

Of all the types, you are the most likely to give a gift that's meaningful for you and the recipient.
    You're also the most likely to hand deliver as many of your gifts as possible.

The Wrapping Paper Test

Blogthings: Our Quizzes Weren't Written By Bored 12 Year Olds