Thread: New Years Eve in London

New Years Eve in London

Im torn between going to a house party at a friends house where all my friends will be or going down to London, just myself and my boyfriend. A big group of friends were planning on going down to London together, but now they have all changed their minds and have decided to stay home and have a house party to save money. I am very disappointed with this and have my heart set on London. I could still go with just my boyfriend.

Having never spent NYE in London before I dont really know what to epxect. Would I be dissappointed, would it be too expensive? Any info on what usually goes on would be much appreciated and help me in making my decision.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    The bottom line is what do you and your boyfriend want to do?

Would you be outdoors or indoors? That would be a big factor for me. I've been to a few outdoor New Years events in Canada and the USA. To get a good spot, you must arive early, and it will get cold. Even if a it doesn't seem that cold, remember you're going to be there for hours. I'm glad I went to the outdoor New Years things that I went to, but now that I'm older, I prefer to stay warm instead.

its time for celebrations,christmas and then new year

Maybe you and your boyfriend should discuss the two events and plan from there. It will be cold and fun in London and may even be the time of your life. BUt being eith friends and warm could be just as fun and familiar.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!