Thread: Free gifts - including wii, ps3, Ipod Touch and much more!!

Free gifts - including wii, ps3, Ipod Touch and much more!!

Three months ago I came accoss a website offering free gifts, and not just any gifts, expensive, sought after gifts. It all sounded too good to be true but sure enough after following the 3 simple steps I got a free Wii delivered. I tried to spread the word to family and friends but they just thought it was a scam. I therefore decided to build a website explaining how free gift referral marketing works and provided proof that its a genuine scheme.

Check out the my new website and start getting your free gifts in time for Christmas!!

lee tees .co. uk

Any questions, pleaase do not hesitate to contact me.

Not free, but ~90% off

Quote Originally Posted by leetee View Post
    Three months ago I came accoss a website offering free gifts, and not just any gifts, expensive, sought after gifts. It all sounded too good to be true but sure enough after following the 3 simple steps I got a free Wii delivered. I tried to spread the word to family and friends but they just thought it was a scam. I therefore decided to build a website explaining how free gift referral marketing works and provided proof that its a genuine scheme.

Check out the my new website and start getting your free gifts in time for Christmas!!

lee tees .co. uk

Any questions, pleaase do not hesitate to contact me.
    Well, at biddingmadness.com, You will not get gifts for free, bud at incredible price... Xbox for ~$5 an so on..

Billz

as amazing as that all sounds I am not going to tempt my fate. I have other things to worry about. and my christmas shopping is done for this season. But thanks for the sites!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Quote Originally Posted by billz View Post
    Well, at biddingmadness.com, You will not get gifts for free, bud at incredible price... Xbox for ~$5 an so on..

Billz
    On this biddingmadness site- what does the paused mean (do they only open the bids during certain hours?