:my girls will sure love this....thanks for sharing mina553...:elf3:Quote:
this year for christmas were making snow men cookies for santa heres the Recipe
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty CrockerŽ sugar cookie mix
2 tablespoons Gold MedalŽ all-purpose flour
1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
21 pretzel sticks, broken in half 1 container
(12 oz) Betty CrockerŽ Whipped fluffy white frosting Assorted candies
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 21 (1 1/4-inch) balls, 21 (1-inch) balls and 21 (3/4-inch) balls.
- For each snowman, place 3 balls in decreasing sizes with edges just touching on ungreased cookie sheet;
- flatten balls slightly. Place snowmen about 3 inches apart.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Remove from oven; immediately insert pretzel sticks into sides of middle balls for arms.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Frost cookies and decorate with candies.