Conversation Between 9mile and PumpkinJack81

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks so much, Bob, and I'm glad you liked our market! If you do decide to make any purchases, here's a coupon code for 10% off on purchases made before Thanksgiving: jal10. And feel free to share the code with friends and family (we're a new business, so we need to get the word out!).

I don't want to break any rules, so let me ask you - may I refer to our business at all on the forums? For example, when we post interesting stories on our blog about getting ready for Christmas, like this one: http://www.9mileschoolhouse.com/blog...stmas-in-july/
    - would it be appropriate to refer to that on the forum and post a link... or is that not allowed? And would it be OK to share the coupon code on the forum?

Thanks again,
    Jay
  2. Hello and welcome to the forums!

I just checked out the 9 Mile Schoolhouse website and I am so excited...What a great business! I will definitely be visiting again soon, and perhaps making a few purchases before Christmas. Once again, welcome!

~Bob, Forum Moderator
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2

About ATC

ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr