Conversation Between Hutton and xdinkyxstephiex-

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. OMG ! i am SOOO SORRY ! i didnt see this post sooner like LAST YEAR ! :( so sorry ! hutton ! :( o nine weeks too go till CHRISTMAS ! or if you like 69 DAYS !!! too go till CHRISTMASS ! :D xxxxxx
  2. Hey sorry been away for a while you wouldnt believe some off the things that have gone on ! ... any who 34 DAYS TOO GO ! :D xxx
  3. Hey sorry been away for a while you wouldnt believe some off the things that have gone ! ... any who 34 DAYS TOO GO ! :D xxx
  4. lolx 99 now x
  5. not that you counting eh ! lolx xxx
  6. sorry was suppose to put month after another sorry i ve only just realised x
  7. hey sorry not been on in a while not been to well ! sorry ! , i know that would just be to weird ! lolx hope your well and ok xxx o and another closer to CHRISTMAS ! :D x lolx xx
  8. if your last message was too me then i know :O ! be weird if we lived in same part off essex ! :O x if your last message wasnt to me then im sorry ! x
  9. hey its ok , sorry i havent been around for abit had few things go on and been away , i live in essex in the uk too!!! xx
  10. Hey, sorry I didn't reply before, I was a bit busy and I couldn't reply.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

About ATC

ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr