Conversation Between frostythesnowman and *Snowflake*

41 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. hi "snowflake"..are yeah watching the footie today..
  2. can't wait to see it
  3. yup your right at least i can get to watch some of it...OMG!!..snowflake..forgot to tell yeah i bought a glass light-up snowman in the sales in january..its gorgeous..its about 3/4ft..OMG!!!..i love it to pieces..i"l post pictures nearer the time...
  4. can't wait to see your photos well then at least you can watch some parts of it
  5. yes the ornaments are abit expensive snowflake..but its the quality a think my friend..ive bought a few things from qvc..i"l post pictures in the festive season..yeah it really sucks that i"m going to miss qvc christmas in july..when we got the invite in the post i just froze and starred at the wife..she said whats wrong..I SAID QVC CHRISTMAS IN JULY!!!...your right i wait the entire year for this show and i"m not going to see all of it...the kids won"t last the whole night so i"m taking my laptop with me so i can watch it in the hotel room..
  6. yes I did and I love it, although the ornaments are still expensive if you ask me. Oh no, that's bad, you wait entire year and now you can't watch... but I will watch this one too
  7. HEY!!..glad you managed to see qvc christmas in july..our show in the uk is on thursday..i"m going to miss it snowflake..got to attend a wedding..
  8. oh yes..me too,can't wait
  9. i"m good thanks for asking...looking forward to the build up to christmas here on the forum..
  10. hello, how are you?
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 41
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

About ATC

ATC "AllThingsChristmas" is a Forum Devoted to everything about Christmas, please enjoy our Forum & feel free to chat about the greatest day of the year.

Follow us on

Twitter Facebook youtube Flickr